SOLD Concertina Connection anglo "Rochelle" 2nd gen. $300 (+shipping) Donation made, thanks c'net!

snail

I've since purchased an Edgley, and would like to move along my starter box.

Lightly used, from a smoke-free, pet-free home. Originally purchased in 2011, this is a second generation instrument. The gig bag has a broken zipper pull, and because I have tiny hands the straps were replaced with smaller ones, the original straps are still in the bag. I'd prefer to keep the tutor, but would include it (contains annotations in pencil) if you'd like it.

Concertina is located in Vancouver, Canada. Shipping to the USA would likely cost $40, please bear in mind that any import/sales taxes are out of my control.

Price is in US dollars.

Thanks!

Michelle

Edited by snail
update status of sale

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Duncan,

Sorry this took so long. You can see the broken zipper tab on the case, the concertina looks out of focus, but I think it is the reflection of the buttons (and carpet) on the shiny black ends. Let me know if you'd like any more details.

Best wishes,

Michelle

Rochelle1.jpg

Rochelle2.jpg

Hi Duncan,

Everything works as well as it did when new, the bellows are clean with no damage or leaks. 

All notes speak (some more immediately than others), but it plays as well as a $425 instrument could be expected to I think. 

The Rochelle has its limitations, but unless you're committed enough to purchase a better beginner instrument it really is a cheap, fun introduction to concertina playing.

Best wishes,

Michelle