Concertina for Cows

Last November, I had a fantastic tour of folk clubs and house concerts including one in Ripon, North Yorkshire. As I was leaving, in the morning, I saw a beautiful stone wall with cows behind. My host Ted D. agreed to to video me playing for the cows and the curious beasts seemed to enjoy the concert!

Edited by Jody Kruskal
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Jody Kruskal said:

Last November, I had a fantastic tour of folk clubs and house concerts including one in Ripon, North Yorkshire. As I was leaving, in the morning, I saw a beautiful stone wall with cows behind. My host Ted D. agreed to to video me playing for the cows and the curious beasts seemed to enjoy the concert!

It's an unfortunate still image, as it shows the cows all running away from the concertina! In the video they were more attentive. Can you choose a better still from the video?

Hey Don... Git Along Little Doggies!

Great graphic Stephan!

Thanks for your suggestions, Paul. Unfortunately, Youtube only offers three choices for the thumbnail image and this was the most dynamic and clearly the best of the three.

Wolf, as for the cows startling and running away, I have to agree with you. What made them do that? Perhaps it had something to do with the late entrance of the red bull? I'm just a city boy with no clue as to what is in the mind of a dairy cow.

• 1 year later...