Jackie For Sale - REDUCED! $225

TheCapt

I give up. I bought a brand new Jackie from Reverb in July (See my post "First Timer.") Knowing I had arthritis in both hands didn't deter me, because I thought that playing this beautiful instrument would improve my condition (My grandmother managed her arthritis by crocheting.) Too painful after a while, so I'm selling it. It is indistinguishable from a brand new one and has the case and tutorial paperwork. With shipping I paid $465. 

March 29, 2019.  No takers at $299 - so $225 and I'll pay shipping. I promise this instrument is indistinguishable from a brand new one.

No takers at $349, so PRICE REDUCTION!      $225 and I'll pay shipping.

Edited by TheCapt
price reduction

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry that the concertina didn't work out for you!  I'm writing because my daughter wants a concertina, and from my research, a  "Jackie" is an excellent instrument for a beginner.  Do you think we might be able to find a way for me to get the instrument in hand by Christmas?  I will pay a bit more to expedite shipping, if that is necessary.

I'm a brand new member to the forum, just joined to look for Ona's Christmas present.  My name is Donna Hogarty, and I live in PA.  My email is DBHogarty@gmail.com.

Will PayPal work for you?  I could also send you a check.

Thanks, Captain!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 9:30 AM, TheCapt said:

I give up. I bought a brand new Jackie from Reverb in July (See my post "First Timer.") Knowing I had arthritis in both hands didn't deter me, because I thought that playing this beautiful instrument would improve my condition (My grandmother managed her arthritis by crocheting.) Too painful after a while, so I'm selling it. It is indistinguishable from a brand new one and has the case and tutorial paperwork. With shipping I paid $465.  I will part with this for the first offer of $349, and I will pay for shipping. Please do not provide a counteroffer.

On 11/29/2018 at 9:30 AM, TheCapt said:

I give up. I bought a brand new Jackie from Reverb in July (See my post "First Timer.") Knowing I had arthritis in both hands didn't deter me, because I thought that playing this beautiful instrument would improve my condition (My grandmother managed her arthritis by crocheting.) Too painful after a while, so I'm selling it. It is indistinguishable from a brand new one and has the case and tutorial paperwork. With shipping I paid $465.  I will part with this for the first offer of $349, and I will pay for shipping. Please do not provide a counteroffer.

It's still for sale!

• 3 months later...

Hey Captain,

is Jackie sold or already for sale?

I live in Germany. Would you send it the long way? I have to pay tax for it that depends on the price.

Greetings from Good Old G.

Kiki C D

kcd(at)uni-bremen.de

• 2 weeks later...