Anglo teaching at Witney November 16-18th

adrian brown

I thought I might just mention here that I have been asked to teach the Anglo units at the Witney Supersqueeze weekend this November. I will do three sessions over the weekend: one on chords and LH accompaniments, one which delves into Early Music and older tunes and a third on song accompaniments. I’ll be using some of the tunes I’ve recorded as videos for the Dainty Delights book and will work through a couple of simple songs that can be crooned, rather than sung if preferred! (I don't want to frighten anyone off...)

It’s not an event I’ve been to before, so I am really looking forward to it and hope to meet some of you there :-)

Information about the whole weekend is here:
https://www.davetownsendmusic.com/music-workshops-classes/witney-supersqueeze-workshops/

Adrian

On 9/19/2018 at 2:06 PM, adrian brown said:

I thought I might just mention here that I have been asked to teach the Anglo units at the Witney Supersqueeze weekend this November. I will do three sessions over the weekend: one on chords and LH accompaniments, one which delves into Early Music and older tunes and a third on song accompaniments. I’ll be using some of the tunes I’ve recorded as videos for the Dainty Delights book and will work through a couple of simple songs that can be crooned, rather than sung if preferred! (I don't want to frighten anyone off...)

It’s not an event I’ve been to before, so I am really looking forward to it and hope to meet some of you there ?

Information about the whole weekend is here:
https://www.davetownsendmusic.com/music-workshops-classes/witney-supersqueeze-workshops/

Adrian

Any chance that a recording of your lessons might be made for those of us that cannot attend? 

I would happy to pay for a recording.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:20 AM, Don Taylor said:

Any chance that a recording of your lessons might be made for those of us that cannot attend? 

I would happy to pay for a recording.

I can certainly take a camera along to record the sessions Don, but I'll have to ask the organisers and the participants if they mind!

Adrian