Noel Hill school

just a general  request for actual concertina school cost I have emailed twice with one vague reply with no answers

anyone been lately USA,Canada?,Ireland many thanks Dave

Midwest camp has a beautiful site tucked away in a Cincinnati, OH suburb.  Private, air conditioned  rooms and bath, small classes, good food.  Last year it was about $850 USD including tuition, room and board for Sunday thru Friday noon.  Local camp goers can usually supply transport from the CVG airport 20 miles away.

Midwest camp this year @ $400 tuition and $400 accommodation with meals. Worth every penny. Five days of world-class instruction and companionship in a beautiful setting devoid of distractions. Start working on the first morning and don't quit until the last afternoon. Now that I know what to expect, I'll get even more out of the next one.

Just finished attending this year's Noel Hill school in Newborn OR. Cost depends on whether or not you plan to stay on site or get accommodations off the camp grounds, and if you want to have meals during camp. I stayed with family in nearby Portland (~50 minute drive) and ate lunch with the class each day. Also stayed for dinner two nights during the week, including the evening of Noel's concert (exclusively for students and which was astounding). Total cost was about $550. I got my money's worth and then some.