***SOLD***Anglo Crabb/Shakespeare For Sale PRICE REDUCED $4800

Jewish Leprechaun

I'm working on thinning out the herd to make way for my Dipper.  Up for sale is my Crabb (from an email discussion with a knowledgeable authority, this may actually be a Shakespeare).  I purchased this from David Robertson.  The following is his description of the concertina.

"32k Crabb Anglo concertina in C/G, circa 1900, with unusual slightly raised ends, probably made by Crabb to special order. Fully restored with new 7-fold bellows, new pads, valves, bushes, phosphor-bronze springs and straps. Metal ends, buttons and fittings polished, woodwork refinished in French polish, and all chamois seals replaced. Tuned to modern concert pitch (A=440Hz) Original leather case modified to accept 7-fold bellows and re-lined."

All in all, it's a beautiful instrument, standard size about 6 inches across the flats.  David did an absolutely wonderful job on this 'tina. i believe it was originally in Bb/F, now it is in C/G.  Asking $5750.00, I'd rather keep it in the continental US for ease of shipping.  Would be willing to possibly meet+deliver in the Florida/Georgia area.  If sold on the forum, an appropriate donation will be made.

PM me for any further details.

-Lep

IMG_7400.JPG

IMG_7401.JPG

IMG_7402.JPG

IMG_7403.JPG

IMG_7404.JPG

IMG_7405.JPG

IMG_7406.JPG

Edited by Jewish Leprechaun
Item Sold

• 1 month later...