Concertina Meet-ups in Stockholm?

Hi, all!

Does anybody know anything about possible concertina meet-ups, happening i June, in Stockholm Sweden?

We would so much love to hear somebody who knows how to, play our George Case concertina (found here:

).

What I'm thinking of is perhaps some Pub evening, or some other type of get-together.

BR,

Mats

Your best bet is to talk to Eken Morris Dancers. They are a morris side based in Stockholm and at least one of their number is a concertina player. They do have a regular English music session in a pub in Stockholm too. If anyone could help in Stockholm I'd guess it would be them. Their website is here.

Chris

Edited by Chris Timson
correct typo

1 hour ago, Chris Timson said:

Your best bet is to talk to Eken Morris Dancers. They are a morris side based in Stockholm and at least on of their number is a concertina player. They do have a regular English music session in a pub in Stockholm too. If anyone could help in Stockholm I'd guess it would be them. Their website is here.

Chris

I can confirm that - ask for Rickard, who I‘m sure will be most welcoming. I will contact him as well and introduce your approaching them (would love to visit Stockholm once again myself, and meet with an old friend - R. - too).

Best wishes - Wolf