Is it just me?

I've just attempted to log in to Cnet using Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi, and Opera. All have reacted the same. I started from the forum list using my saved password ( and Display name) that I have always used. This doesn't work. It sends me to the Sign In page. Re-entering credentials does nothing, and I am returned to the Sign In page

I will try another computer, but is it just me?

Yes, it's the only way I've ever logged in. And have logged in most days, so no updates on my side, except Firefox 60 (but all browsers are affected.)

Same problem. Requested a new password yesterday. Logged in. Today tried it - got bounced to login page. Requested a new password - logged in. Just off to close browser and see what happens.

Update:

Using chrome, got logged out and back to the login cycle. Got a password reset and got back in. Noticed there was no forum feed on front page.

Tried firefox - first of all it complained that the password details were being sent on an insecure channel. Then we got the usual login cycle. Got a password reset and got back in. Closed firefox. Reloaded. Couldn't login again.

Using latest chrome and firefox quantum on Windows 10 version 1803.

Two thoughts - why no forum feed, and why the insecure password transmission?

Edited by Pianist

14 hours ago, JimR said:

I've just attempted to log in to Cnet using Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi, and Opera. All have reacted the same. I started from the forum list using my saved password ( and Display name) that I have always used. This doesn't work. It sends me to the Sign In page. Re-entering credentials does nothing, and I am returned to the Sign In page

I will try another computer, but is it just me?

I'm working on it... it's because of the switch to HTTPS (secure) on the server...

7 hours ago, Dana Johnson said:

Hey Paul, we are all in your debt for sacrificing time playing tunes to keep concertina.net up and running.  Like the new look!

best, Dana

Thanks Dana! And thanks to you for being such a loyal advertiser!

Paul