For Sale: Swallow Anglo-Concertina By Mcneela, Great For Beginner To I

Eglosny

Hello all,

I am selling a McNeela 30-key Anglo Concertina, in great shape. The following is the blurb from the McNeela website:

"If you are a beginner and want to advance to the next step, this concertina is the ideal instrument for you. This concertina is made for intermediate players who have mastered the basic skills of the concertina and are looking to play more advance musical pieces. It comes with Italian Voci Armoniche double steel reeds, this gives it a bright and loud sound. The reeds are screwed to a newly made reed pan and it has Riveted action."

I would agree with the above statement completely. This instrument took me comfortably from the total beginner stage to what I would consider happily intermediate, and indeed it has some features (low draw A, comfortable reach for my relatively small hands) that I will miss on the instrument I am currently playing. I purchased this for $1,900 about a year and a half ago, I am amenable to being flexible with the price. Please private message me if interested at eglosny@gmail.com. I can provide audio samples or pictures as well, if requested. Thanks!

All the best,

Evangelos Stowell