Concertina Repair In Ireland (Munster)

I hope that people don't mind me adding this post but I have put together a little website.

http://www.concertinarepair.com

I have been repairing all kinds of concertinas for a good few years now and I just wanted people to know that it's there and is an option for people.

I have a huge amount of people to thank for their support, knowledge and patience. (A lot of people read and contribute to this great site.)

I won't name people as I will probably leave someone out.

Thanks and best wishes to all,

Seán Ó Fearghail

• 9 months later...

Does anyone have contact details for Seán Ó Fearghail? Or Seán, if you're reading this, your URL doesn't work. Are you still doing repairs etc.? Could you provide a contact number / email address or whatever?

Many thanks,

Faded Ada

I hope that people don't mind me adding this post but I have put together a little website.

http://www.concertinarepair.com

I have been repairing all kinds of concertinas for a good few years now and I just wanted people to know that it's there and is an option for people.

I have a huge amount of people to thank for their support, knowledge and patience. (A lot of people read and contribute to this great site.)

I won't name people as I will probably leave someone out.

Thanks and best wishes to all,

Seán Ó Fearghail

Your web address is very close to my own long established address 'concertina-repair', this will cause confusion and could cause problems

Dave

• 4 months later...

Hi lads, I'm back in business after a very, very busy year. The best way to get a hold of me is to send me an email at - 

ofearghail7@gmail.com

or other details will soon be on the website. I am now permanently located in Athlacca, Co. Limerick, Éire

Best wishes and happy squeezing to everyone! ?

le gach dea-ghuí,

Seán 

Edited by Seán Ó Fearghail
  • Like 1