Wanted Wakker A4 Or A4 Model

Jay-Jay

Would love either of these beautiful concertinas :) but would have to trade my Suttner plus perhaps half the cost of either concertina in cash. If that intrests anyone that would be great :) thanks for reading

Edited by Jay-Jay

Jay Jay,

Based on my opportunity to play the Traveler Anglo from Wakker when it was making the rounds, I think you probably already have a concertina that is at least the equal of what you are looking to acquire. The biggest issue I discovered with the 38 button Suttner when I acquired it new was that the reeds were not properly balanced -- that is they didn't all sound under the same pressure and required reed reset to get them speaking reliably. If that is your reason for wanting to change, a little work by your local tuner should bring it back into your good graces. In any case, good luck.

Ross Schlabach

Hey :) thanks for taking the time to reply, I do really love my Suttner, when I'm playing it makes me happy,It has really fast response when playing like the notes just want to play themselves, it's great, but... there's just something really lovely about Wakker concertinas that makes my heart smile and I feel now I am in a better position to purchase or be able to offer a really good trade for one :)

• 4 weeks later...