My Tour itinerary in the UK is now pretty much set as follows:

Thursday Feb 9 concertina class Essex

Friday - Sat - Sunday Gainsborough festival Feb 10 - 12 Gainsborough festival

Tuesday 14 Feb Richmond SW London

Thursday 16 Feb Islington Central London

Friday 17 Feb workshop to be confirmed

Saturday 18 Feb Oxfordshire

Sunday 19 Feb house concert SW London

Most of the concerts will be focussed on old time music with my daughter on fiddle and myself on 5 string banjo, concertina and fiddle.

The concertina workshop on Feb 9 is in a private venue near Colchester in Essex focussed solely on the concertina. It is already almost filled with 8 people registered and only 2 remaining spots - for more details write to “AndrewCollins” on Concertina.net or andrewjohncollins@googlemail.com

Since there are only 2 remaining spots in the Feb 9th workshop, I would like to offer a second workshop for concertinists in the London area. I have reserved a room at the London Irish Center on Friday night the 17th and while there is is considerable interest in a banjo workshop, I would offer it to the concertina players if there were 10 people that wanted to sign up.

In the presentation I call “Thinking Outside the Box” I will play a variety of concertina arrangements utilizing different approaches to the instrument and discuss bellow management, accompaniment, fingering alternatives and lessons learned from the bandoneon. If there is time I can teach a tune as well so attendees should bring their instruments.

Please let me know if you are interested through this site or my email bertramlevymusic@gmail.com

thanks

Please let me know if you are interested through this site or my email bertramlevymusic@gmail.com