Popeye The Sailor Man - 44 Minute Cg Anglo Video Tutorial

Daddy Long Les

I have posted a brand new video tutorial for this brilliant tune. You can see a clip from the tutorial here:-

https://youtu.be/KRlpS0yIJV8

You get access to the full length, unlisted You Tube video, four pages of sheet music and a full set of instructional notes - all for just £10 and available instantly.

I teach you how to play the famous A part that we all know plus the lesser known B and C parts. Two camera angles and slow and careful, bar-by-bar instruction will ensure that you understand exactly what to do which is perfect for the beginner or improver.

Go to www.daddylongles.com/videolessons for more details.

Edited as per Dave's post below

Here is a performance of the tune:-

https://youtu.be/O2m7iRNrUvQ

Edited by Daddy Long Les

G'day Les, I just watched your video out of interest more than wanting to learn the tune. Could I make a small suggestion. I think it would be helpful to learners if you played the tune through fully at the beginning so they have a feel for what they are learning. Otherwise really well done and I wish there was more of this when I was learning.

Cheers,

Dave

• 1 month later...

yeah right. This is addition is no good. what makes it worse is that your telling people to pay you money for.... this.

regardless of dadylongass or w/e his name is.

check out all the free material on here. folks that make no money at all, and have a ton more knowledge. this site is worth it.

even alan days info... is actually clear an concise how to start learning basic anglo. he deserves money.

Voomy

Have some respect.

If you don't like the wares on offer then simply do not buy them. I would have thought that after your comments about Jody's CD you would have learned to be a bit more cautious before typing.

Les has recorded many free YouTube lessons for various instruments. He is a professional session man and teacher, he makes his living from music. If he wants to sell some his work then that his prerogative.

• Like 1