Lachenals For Sale

Fred Dellar

Having spent the last 3 years looking for my ideal concertina I have concertinas that I now need to move on. I have 1 20 key, 2 26 key 1 30 key all Anglos and 1 35 key Tenor (F) English all at sensible prices. Where any refurbishment has been necessary this has been carried out to a high standard by Bill Crossland of Holmfirth.I will make the usual contribution to this web site. Please contact me for pictures and further details.

A 30 key C/G Lachenal new 6 fold bellows, new ends, metal bushed buttons and new straps No 199027, with a good strong box I made for it, looking for £1200

A 30 key C/G Lachenal new 6 fold bellows, new ends, metal bushed buttons and new straps No 199027, with a good strong box I made for it, looking for £1200

Yes the lighter coloured one has had new rosewood ends, the darker one I bought from Chris Algar (barleycorn concertinas) so I could not say for certain, I am looking for £650, they both have a box.

...I have 1 20 key, 2 26 key 1 30 key all Anglos...

I am still interested in one of these instruments. If they are still available, please contact me

on either the mobile number or electronic mail address which I have sent via a PM.

Thanks.

Roger Hare

Sorry I`m not very musical theory savy all I can say is on the diagram I have of the lay out it gives the rang of C3 to F5 the right hand runs C G D A E ................. E B F C and the lefthand runs F middle C G D ..........and D A E B F5

Hope this helps

I would appreciate your confirming that the serial number on the English concertina is No. 50920. In my data, I have the description of a 48-key Lachenal English concertina with serial number 50920. If both are accurate, this would bwe the first time I have seen the same serial number on two English Lachenals.

Also note that I have an entry for No. 50914, matching the description of your 35-key New Model, even including the somewhat unusual 6-fold bellows.