Newcastle Ica Agm Any One Else Going? (

Whoops .... Pressed send accidentally....

For the record, if you do that, you don't need to create a second post. You can simply open the "empty" post for editing and then "add" whatever text you wish. (You can also open any post you've originated and make whatever changes you want. The only thing you can't do with your post is actually delete it, but if you want to do so, you can always "edit" it to remove all the text.)

As for the AGM, it does look great, and I was really hoping -- actually planning -- to make it this year, even though it's only a week before the Scandinavian Squeeze-In, for which I'm responsible. Alas, some other things came up (rant against bureaucracies suppressed) that absolutely had to be dealt with, so I remain on the other side of the North Sea.

I wish better luck for the rest of you. The workshop and concert (and Newcastle itself) are worth the trip in any case, and even the meeting itself might interest some to non-members. (Might it prompt you to join, so that you could vote at next year's meeting?)

For more information: Here's the link on the ICA web site, and here's the ICA Facebook link.

But, as noted on those pages, if you decide to join them, please let them know in advance.

Edited by JimLucas

I just checked the site (though I won't be attending) only to see this

Just in case you found the prices quoted there confusing, note that they are given in concertina pounds. The members price for the concert of ¢ 5 comes out as £ 5 if you pay in sterling.

I just checked the site (though I won't be attending) only to see this

Just in case you found the prices quoted there confusing, note that they are given in concertina pounds. The members price for the concert of ¢ 5 comes out as £ 5 if you pay in sterling.

Hmm. I apparently misread the first part of that. I have removed my faulty comment from my above post.