Model 22 Wheatstone Treble For Swaps

scoopet

Lovely loud responsive extended treble 56 key

Metal ends

New 7 fold soft leather bellows made 18 months ago by mark adey

Would like to swap this for something with wooden ends that's on the quieter side

Or for sale for 1600 English pounds

This is a superb treble , but due to babies and lack of time I don't play it any more

Difficult.........but Will try........

It's in very good condition, metal ends, metal pointy Wheatstone label,ebony frames and as new best black leather 7 fold bellows ....in original box.....

I would rather swap it than sell it.....preferably a good wooden ended Victorian treble.......

Thank you for the several offers I've had over the last week.

I'm mulling some of them over...............

Just to add a bit more detail........this concertina is a superb instrument it plays beautifully with a bright tone , very responsive reeds and balanced clear chords...... It is not as growly in tone as the model 22 I sold Geoff woof about 5 years ago, but in my opinion it is a better instrument.....or at least a more alround instrument ...it will certainly play very loudly when need be....but it's a bit more refined than Geoff's.

The ebony frames are in very good condition as are the metal ends.....it has the metal pointy label.

About 18 months ago Mark adey made 7 fold thin all leather bellows for it....the best he makes.

With 2 babies I'm not allowed to play it in the house....and I never get out any more.......

I've love someone to give this the playing it deserves......

the price is now offers around £2000.........it was too cheap last week !! .....or I'll swap it for a very very good wooden ended instrument....

All the best,

Simon

Edited by scoopet

• 1 month later...