Somebody Got A Bargain

RWL

For whatever reason, copy and paste don't work for me at Concertina.net, or I'd give you the eBay link.

Search for "Wheatstone English Concertina / Accordion / Accordian 56 keys Works: See video"

56 Button extended treble ebony Aeola for $1225 in good condition. Serial number dates it to 1967. Not the best era, but still a pretty good concertina for what the buyer paid for it.

I learned that Internet Explorer is the cause of the posting problems. Below is the link to the Aeola. It would have gone for only $940 but another bid came in in the last few seconds that raised it to $1225.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheatstone-English-Concertina-Accordion-Accordian-56-Keys-WORKS-SEE-VIDEO-/262189987726?hash=item3d0bbdb78e%3Ag%3AZncAAOSwv-NWaYVJ&nma=true&si=4kbV3VCOszukdgG9Qi8WJ1hltbs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I learned that Internet Explorer is the cause of the posting problems. Below is the link to the Aeola. It would have gone for only $940 but another bid came in in the last few seconds that raised it to $1225.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheatstone-English-Concertina-Accordion-Accordian-56-Keys-WORKS-SEE-VIDEO-/262189987726?hash=item3d0bbdb78e%3Ag%3AZncAAOSwv-NWaYVJ&nma=true&si=4kbV3VCOszukdgG9Qi8WJ1hltbs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The $930 bid was never really in play because an earlier bid was higher, followed by a bid of $1200 about 5 1/2 hours before the auction ended. Last minute jump of $25 cinched it for the successful buyer. I don't really know much about the late model Wheatstones. Do they still have chambered reed pans?