Tattoo

It's too bad that, having gone to the trouble of getting so many details of the concertina right, they couldn't figure how to properly hold the instrument. As it is, it looks like someone is holding the instrument in some awkward way, as if to say, "Oh, look, I found a concertina! Now what?"

It's too bad that, having gone to the trouble of getting so many details of the concertina right, they couldn't figure how to properly hold the instrument. As it is, it looks like someone is holding the instrument in some awkward way, as if to say, "Oh, look, I found a concertina! Now what?"

Maybe she takes lessons from Simon Thoumire.

Looks to me as if it's just being picked up for playing, but not yet being played. It's an English, and the right hand thumb is in its loop, but the left hand thumb isn't. Yet?

12-sided, with a 7-fold bellows, but the fretwork isn't clear. Or is it one where the opening is a circle surrounding the buttons? That's something I've seen, but did they ever make Edeophones like that?

i quite like it. I think its a take on the classical tattoo of hands in prayer usually with prayer beads draped over them. kind of saying how important the instrument is to the tattooed person.

Just a shame its not an anglo :P