The Day Thou Gavest Lord Has Ended English Concertina Video Lesson

Hi Les:

Nice stuff. I wish your tutorials were around when I was trying to learn the EC.

Any chance that you can also publish the dots for your tutorials?

Don.

Added:

Maybe you should be posting these in the 'Teaching and Learning' sub-forum, and perhaps they should also be numbered so that future users can follow the correct sequence. If you agree, then the mods can fix your existing postings.

Edited by Don Taylor

Hi Les, the tune is actually called St Clement and was written seperately from the words of the hymn. I adapted a piano arrangement to make it into a four part piece for a concertina band a couple of years ago, you may have some fun multi tracking it! (It's all in treble clef btw, we don't use bass cleff for band stuff.)

St. Clement.pdf

Hi Les, the tune is actually called St Clement and was written seperately from the words of the hymn. I adapted a piano arrangement to make it into a four part piece for a concertina band a couple of years ago, you may have some fun multi tracking it! (It's all in treble clef btw, we don't use bass cleff for band stuff.)

St. Clement.pdf

Wow Pete that looks amazing!

Hi Les:

Nice stuff. I wish your tutorials were around when I was trying to learn the EC.

Any chance that you can also publish the dots for your tutorials?

Don.

Added:

Maybe you should be posting these in the 'Teaching and Learning' sub-forum, and perhaps they should also be numbered so that future users can follow the correct sequence. If you agree, then the mods can fix your existing postings.

Yes, I guess this is a good idea. I'll look into it.