Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Hersh

Testing The Editing Function

testing the editing function

Did you get the result you wanted? My experience is that using the Edit button on an existing post is simple, but the Editor itself -- whether invoked on an existing post or in creating a new post -- is quirky as hell and even violates common sequencing standards.

I could make a list of "unreasonable" behavior I've observed -- some of it consistently unreasonable, -- but I won't start right now unless you ask.

Note: I'm talking about the computer-oriented version. I've never tried to access concertina.net with either a tablet or a phone. I doubt that things would be any better on those devices, but the details might well be different. B)

Access via phone is only bearable if you'll find a browser which is faking a real machine... :wacko:

The editor on a tablet doesn't have any of the formatting buttons so you're restricted to plain text and if you want to post a link you're restricted to pasting in the url itself.

The same occurs with a notebook and windows 8/10... :wacko:

(however, for this time I could insert "wacko" just with one click, so there's hope...?)