Testing The Waters: Possible Sale Of 30 Button C/g Morse Ceili

travhicks

SOLD

I'm testing the waters...

I'm "considering" the sale of my 30-button Button Box Morse Ceili #290 in order to fund the purchase of a different instrument. I paid about $1,775 for it used a few years ago, but I purchased it directly from the Button Box after they serviced it. It's a lovely instrument, and I would love to keep it and the other instrument…but, I'm not sure if that's financially feasible at the moment.

The same concertina new runs $2,550 from the Button Box. I recognize that my instrument is not new; however, I think that the price I paid for it is still a reasonable price for this instrument. Send me a personal message if you're interested in the instrument.

post-10155-0-85759400-1433025524_thumb.jpg

post-10155-0-42224100-1433025627_thumb.jpg

post-10155-0-30942900-1433025687_thumb.jpg

Edited by travhicks

• 3 months later...

For anyone interested in the concertina: I have had no issues with the concertina since I got it a few years ago from the Button Box. It was used when I bought it but had been checked out by the Button Box before they sold it to me.

I am primarily an uilleann piper and whistle player and am self-taught on the concertina. I have owned a few concertinas over the years, and this one is the highest quality one I've owned. I'm thinking about selling this awesome instrument to fund a set of uilleann pipes that I anticipate being ready in the next few weeks/months.

I have uploaded a short video of my playing the concertina here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rwq08go_cI

Edited by travhicks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...