Reduced Price: Edgley Wooden Ended "pro Model" C/g Wheatstone

handsofbliss

I am still selling my 2010 Edgley wooden ended Professional model. It is a beautiful instrument in perfect condition. I have been firm on my price. I paid $3100.00 US dollars in 2011, and wanted to get what I put in out of it, but I am willing to take offers. I am in need of money to move my wife, baby and I to our new home while I go to nursing school. That said you might get a great deal. Resellers feel free to contact me. I am considering lower offers, that I have turned down previously. Here is the description and picture from Frank's blog:

4/ "Special" wooden-ended "Tree of Life" model. This instrument is constructed of African Bubinga, with pau ferro and bloodwood trim and special handles. Professional Model with deep seven fold bellows and angled reedpans. This will be a very distinctive instrument.

(see May 3, 2010 for design appearance) #336

I have included the photo from Frank's site

I have some more photos that I can send to your email. I am having trouble uploading more than one onto this post.

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-9178-0-74476500-1400879888_thumb.jp

I am very sad to let it go, but I am not playing it, and it needs a good home. My cell phone number is (920)905-9642. Feel free to call with inquiries. Thank you kindly.