Sign in to follow this  
Chris Timson

Tenth Charles Wheatstone Memorial Mornington Crescent Game - Slightly

A very good conclusion to some very interesting play. Congratulations, Stuart, on a beautifully timed reverse double back flip. I see Samantha agrees, and it's a brave man who disagrees with Samantha.

Well, as I had said before, I had thought the Charles Wheatstone Memorial Mornington Crescent Games had run out of steam. I am delighted to have been proved wrong. The games will retain their place on the UK primary circuit, and next year in February I shall be calling on Stuart Estell to set the initial parameters and make the first move of the Eleventh Charles Wheatstone Memorial Mornington Crescent Game.

Chris

...and make the first move of the Eleventh Charles Wheatstone Memorial Mornington Crescent Game...

not "slightly" whatever, then... :D

Thank you Chris, I should be delighted.

In the meantime, I have received a letter from a Mrs. Pergola, of South Wales. It is a little hard to decipher, but seems to indicate that there may be a large stash of Jedcertinas buried somewhere to the north of Swansea.

...Jedcertinas buried...

An excellent place for them, IMO. B)