For Sale...wheatstone Raised Metal Ended 48 Baritone.

scoopet

due to another impending baby.......

48 key baritone

raised metal ends

6 fold bellows

concert pitch

restored by nigel sture about 5 years ago.

the serial number is 22893 which dates it to about 1900, it has a bell shaped fretwork pattern, shallow reed pans and a superb rich, growly sound.Its in very good condition and plays superbly.

Its as good a baritone as I've ever played....(jon loomes,from the music room played it recently and loved it)

I'm online very infrequently these days(due to a new job and a 2 year old) so it would be best to give me a ring

my number is 01271 814609

the concertina is in devon and i'd like 2500 pounds for it.

all the best

simon

Simon. I tried to send you a p.m. but get the response that you cannot receive any, so hence posting here.

I wondered if you might get a response by putting it on the WCCP website. Because of the interest in band playing in the club there is often someone on the look out for a baritone. They have a 'for sale' section on the website.

best wishes,

John

Simon. I tried to send you a p.m. but get the response that you cannot receive any, so hence posting here.
I wondered if you might get a response by putting it on the WCCP website. Because of the interest in band playing in the club there is often someone on the look out for a baritone. They have a 'for sale' section on the website.
best wishes,
John

Good suggestion, John, but the baritone has already found a new home. :rolleyes:

best wishes,

John

Good suggestion, John, but the baritone has already found a new home. :rolleyes:

Lucky #ùçè@......

Edited by Geoff Wooff