Australian Historic Concertina Images Gallery

Folks,

Something peculiar happened with the original Concertina Photographic Gallery page on my Australian Folklore Unit site. It has now returned and has been updated. Lots of fascinating concertina images including a photograph of Wheatstone's 'last female concertina tuner' (she couldn't lpay the instrument), cartoons, players, professionals etc.

Enjoy,

http://www.warrenfahey.com/enter-the-collection/the-collection-m-z/musical-instruments-in-the-australian-tradition/concertina-photography-cartoon-gallery/

By the way, another oddity (probably because the overall site is so massive) the scrolling with a mouse is often slow - better to use the scroll down key.

Warren Fahey

Folks,

Something peculiar happened with the original Concertina Photographic Gallery page on my Australian Folklore Unit site. It has now returned and has been updated. Lots of fascinating concertina images including a photograph of Wheatstone's 'last female concertina tuner' (she couldn't lpay the instrument), cartoons, players, professionals etc.

Enjoy,

http://www.warrenfahey.com/enter-the-collection/the-collection-m-z/musical-instruments-in-the-australian-tradition/concertina-photography-cartoon-gallery/

By the way, another oddity (probably because the overall site is so massive) the scrolling with a mouse is often slow - better to use the scroll down key.

Warren Fahey

Thank you Warren posting the link to your wonderful collection of concertina memorabilia. It's absolutely fascinating and there are some real gems in there. BTW, I seem to have had no real difficulty, so far, scrolling down through the images with my mouse.

Chris