Frequencies Of Notes On G/d And C/g Anglo Concertinas

Hello

I am trying to find out what exact notes are used on C/G and G/D anglos in the wheatstone layout in A4=440hz. To be specific, I know what the notes arein so far as what is shown on the below layouts in the links I have posted but not what exact notes they are... say the low C on a C/G, is that a C4 at 261.63? or could it be C3 at 130.81hz? Could someone direct me to a source online that would have this infomation for all of the notes.

GD: http://www.concertina.info/tina.faq/images/g_d_30_wheatstone.jpg

CG: http://www.concertina.info/tina.faq/images/c_g_30_wheatstone.jpg

I would check a concertina against my strobe tuner but I currently dont own a concertina. That is the root of why I need to know this, I am ordering reeds, to make said concertina. I am actually already making one with plans to make another, I will post some pictures on these projects soon as the first is almost done.

Edited by Jake of Hertford

Lester, yeah I found that site, pretty helpful.

Chris. Thanks very much. I can derive all I need from that. I would have been posting a thread on here with the project and its progress but its a university project for my final year of my course and I have been a bit stressed with it. I will do a post showing what I have made soon

If you are ordering reeds from Italuan makers then you need to know about the system they use to identify pitches. In this system Middle C is number 15 and the numbers increase by one for each semitone higher pitch, so C# is 16 D 17 etc,