What's This About Monkeys Anyway?

Well since this topic started with a posting about getting a gig, I'm encouraged to see the poster with the monkey and a sign acknowledging wealth.

Helen

Pleeeeeeease Stephen, wear the hat. Just once. And take a picture.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleeeeeeease Stephen, wear the hat. Just once. And take a picture.

Weeeeeeeeell Helen, first of all I will need to find a witch who will lend me her hat ... :rolleyes:

Then I will need to find some redundant morris dancers to lend me their bells :huh: (they're in pretty short supply in Co. Clare, though we sometimes see some migrating ones in the summer).

Oh thanks, Hilary,

I'll hold on. We can gang up on Stephen. He's got a broken ankle, probably we'd be able to take him now. Plonk that hat right on his head. And I've always wanted to go to Ireland. My dream vacation.

Helen :)

Oh thanks, Hilary,

I'll hold on. We can gang up on Stephen. He's got a broken ankle, probably we'd be able to take him now. Plonk that hat right on his head. And I've always wanted to go to Ireland. My dream vacation.

Helen :)

You'd better be quick Helen, I have a hospital appointment for this Thursday when they are going to take the cast off my ankle. :) :) :)

Once I get back behind the wheel of my trusty Subaru 4WD, you will never catch me on West Clare roads ! :P

P.S. Oh, and I only just noticed : Happy Birthday Hilary ! :)

Edited by Stephen Chambers

Once I get back behind the wheel of my trusty Subaru 4WD, you will never catch me on West Clare roads !  :P

Hah! We'll just send in a lorry or bus from the other end, and you'll have to stop and back up. We know none of the roads in Ireland are wide enough to allow 2-way traffic... unless you're using a donkey cart. :)

Dunno Stephen, I think you've kicked over the caldron now and the end of it's gonna be you wearin' that hat and jinglin' while squeezin' out a tune er two!

I could show up with my fez, green vest and Monkey Power button. :P

Edited by Mark Evans