International Concertina Association Membership

Happy New year all! It's that time of year again when we should all join or renew our membership with the ICA. You get an interesting little magazine and the knowledge that you are supporting the group that flies the concertina banner for us all.

I've been a card carrying member of he ICA for a number of years. The organization prints an interesting rag and will publish your article if you submit. So my advice is, join and participate. Tunes and dots are welcome. Text and opinions are welcome. Reviews, photos and articles are welcome. Be active and join.

Been AWOL for a while, think it's about time I posted again and this seems a good place to start. You may think the "International" a bit of a misnomer and indeed in the beginning the organisation was almost totally UK-centric. But with two Dutch committee members at present and various Americans over the years they are trying to be international in outlook. It needs non-UK people to join in droves and then start getting involved, you'd be pushing at an open door.

Chris