Fs: Morse Ceili Anglo C/g

CharlieG

I commissioned this new Morse Ceili Anglo in April of 2014, and took posession in June. Very soon thereafter, I received devastating health news. I am now disabled, and liquidating my instruments: flutes, whistles, mandolin, banjo...... (sigh). Most are already sold, but I've held on to the 'tina', because it's amazing, and I wasn't ready to let go of it. Sadly, now's the time.

This is a 30-key Morse 'Ceili' model, tuned C/G, satin black finish, with Jeffries-style fingering layout. Serial# 1162. It has been gently played in, but is in basically "as-new" condition. Includes the fitted hardshell case and papers, (I assume the five-year warrantee will transfer with it). I'm asking $2100, and will pay for insured shipping in the U.S. only. (Have had bad experiences with international shipping).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charlie Could be interested in some of your instruments. I play flute whistle and looking for an anglo. Feel free to drop me a line at thierlihy@gmail.com. Happy to hear what you are trying to get rid of.

This concertina is now spoken for.

Tim, at this point I've moved most of what I had to sell. I do have a nice rosewood Sweetheart D whistle I might part with. Also a blackwood O'Brien 'Rover' C/D set. (I've got one more flute, but can't bear to part with that yet.)

If you're interested, PM me to discuss prices. Thanks.