Another Little Annoyance

When there get to be more than a few pages in a particular topic -- or the member list, or I presume wherever -- it becomes possible to select pages 1, 2, 3, or LAST by clicking on the appropriate number (or LAST). But to reach one of the middle ones it seems to be necessary to select another page -- or perhaps several, incrementally -- until the range of displayed page numbers includes the one you want.

Sure would be nice if there were a field where one could enter a page number to get there directly.

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking of little annoyances, isn't it about time to get rid of the "Important Announcement" box. It has been over a month, and I coud easily live without that extra mouse click -- Tom

How do you get to the concertina.net home page? Whether it's through Favorites, or a bookmark, or the drop down list of recently visited sites (or something else, if you browser works differently from mine). However you do it, put the URL for the new forum

http://www.concertina.net/forums/

in the same place, and you can get to it directly and avoid that "extra mouse click".

That's what I did, quite some time ago.