Concertina Charm

I purchased yesterday a gold concertina charm.I have never seen one like it.The usual charms are silver and open up ,sometimes to reveal a little concertina player, or being empty.The one I have is solid and clearly shows the buttons bellows etc.A perfect replica.I just wondered if anyone else has come across one..Sadly it may be too small to send a clear photo from my camera.I will have a go.

Al

It worked

For future reference or if your charm is different

Go to the picture Click on Edit picture and you will see the option of sending by Email size reduction click on "Email" ,click on "save changes" and you have it.

Al

I have a pin badge which I wear on my Kettle Bridge Clogs waistcoat. I've tried taking a few photos but I found it hard to get the zoom/focus setting accurately.

It is 20mm long and 10mm across the flats. This was a gift some years ago. I believe it is pewter sprayed with a gold colouring.

I hope these images are clear enough to see.

post-160-0-25063800-1415043658_thumb.jpgpost-160-0-31642300-1415043661_thumb.jpgpost-160-0-46447000-1415043664_thumb.jpgpost-160-0-67587800-1415043667_thumb.jpg

edited to correct bad typing!

Edited by John Wild