Jonathan Badness - Maccann Duet - Like Charlie Chaplin & Lewis Car

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Je se que Sara Parker?

Jonathan, I think this one is of your best artistic efforts so far and I can't wait to hear what you will come up with next. (expletive delitedt) This one will be hard to top but I have full confidence that you will overcome entropy and rise to the occasion... and still come up on the right side of the Taliban.

Aside from seeing Poppy growing a bit older (and what a pleasure it is to see kids growing up, eh?) this video hits all the flavor points with a sledge hammer. Sexual perversion, burka envy, Old MacDonald had a Farm, hidden pleasures, burka bondage, juvenile gastronomic gluttony, endangered small furry animals and all... really another master piece production... thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you...thank you truly. You have made my day. And I really mean that honestly, truly, sincerely, from the heart, with all seriousness etc..

Edited by Jody Kruskal

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: cheers jody really glad you liked it. I did exercise alot of self censorship on that one because beheadings are a bit 'en vogue' in london at the moment... I wouldnt have minded just one or two death threats though because its nice to know people care. seriously though jody thanks for the support. it always cheers me up. everytime i start thinking that maybe i should put my energy elsewhere you say something lovely and keep me at it.

the next one is getting close to being finished. Its about cuckoo clocks and the pope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...