German Concertina With Piano-Keyboard For Sale

conzertino

I have listed a rare German Concertina with piano-keyboard at ebay.de

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Seltene-Konzertina-mit-Klaviertasten-Rare-German-Concertina-with-piano-layout-/161226919020?pt=Tasteninstrumente&hash=item2589df8c6c

You should find all details there. I always wanted a piano-keyed one, but this one wil take a lot of work - too much for me right now. Postage to Britain 15€...

Happy bidding :)

Good luck with selling this jedcertina (wasn't that the name for those?)! Had been watching it back then myself...

Same idea, but the Jedcertina was English made, a design for one J.E. Dallas, if I remember rightly. I had one once.

We've been down that road before; Jedcertina On Ebay Germany; but that was six years ago. ;)

Then, there's also the coincidence that our own Anglo-Irishman has the same name (John E. Dallas) as the inventor of the JEDcertina, although apparently no relation.

Then, there's also the coincidence that our own Anglo-Irishman has the same name (John E. Dallas) as the inventor of the JEDcertina, although apparently no relation.

Well, not exactly the "inventor" - that honour belongs to Ferdinand Glier in Germany - but the man who got Lachenal's to make that particular version for him...

(For that matter, Lachenal built piano-fingered concertinas with their own label on them too, as had George Jones, and even Wheatstone's made the odd one or two.)