Thanks. Like with many reporters, not all the details and quotes were entirely accurate. Since it took several weeks for the article to come out, it wouldn't have hurt to run it by me before publication. However, all in all, they did a good job, and I appreciate the article.

I could view the video without any problem. Great stuff! You'll be forgiven for not even mentioning the province of Québec, although there's a few of your concertinas here in Montréal!

By the way, it seems you were playing a very slow version of The Gallowglass jig, or am I dreaming?

Great article there Frank, and I enjoyed the Gallow Glass rendition. It's long been a favorite of mine that I've always been inclined to play slow but I've picked up a new perspective listening to you play it.

And on the topic of sound, I've been very impressed with the Heritage instrument I purchased from you. It's seen a lot use in the last several months but I didn't fully appreciate how good it sounded until I listened to a recording I'd recently made with it - seems I hear best when I'm not concentrating on playing. Wonderful character to the sound.

Great stuff, Frank. I especially liked reading your homage to the late Harold Herrington; that was very nice. And the concertina sounded beautiful, too!

Frank very kindly repaired a nagging air leak on the old German concertina of Mrs. O'Dwyer's, just in time for the six Clare ladies to record on it. The resulting CD will be released by the Oidreacht an Chlair at the Concertina Cruinniu later this week, in Miltown Malbay. Thanks for that, Frank.