C/g Concertina For Sale.

Marc Blumberg

Hello All,

I am considering selling one of my concertina's. It is a C/G from one of the top manufacturers. I would rather handle this privately by personal email. If you are serious about getting a high quality instrument by one of the top manufacturers, please write me at info@marcblumberg.ca.

Thanks,

Marc

Or at least whether it's a modern or vintage instrument (and if vintage, whether it's been restored) and whether it has accordion or concertina reeds...

You might want to disclose at least make and model to garner some interest. Age and condition would also be useful. Just saying .........

Top concertina manufacturers are mostly mature and will not be offended if you re-sell their concertina to another player.

I agree with the other posts....you can write one word such as...Dickinson, Suttner, Wakker, Carroll, Connor....and the interested parties will contact you. Seasoned concertina players all have their own preferance and brand loyalty.... One of the members of this forum can refer you to one of their friends who may just be intersted in the particular concertina brand that you have.

Unfortunately, given that you are brand new to this forum and given that your posting is devoid of any useful information, you should be aware that most of the readers here will likely conclude that your offer is a scam and reject it and you out of hand. If you are a serious and legitimate seller, posting some basic information on the concertina you want to sell (maker, model, asking price and a picture or two, plus a willingness to answer reasonable questions about the concertina in question) are the best way for you to establish some credibility.

Ross Schlabach

Well, he hasn't posted much, but he's been a member since 2004.

Unfortunately, given that you are brand new to this forum and given that your posting is devoid of any useful information, you should be aware that most of the readers here will likely conclude that your offer is a scam and reject it and you out of hand. If you are a serious and legitimate seller, posting some basic information on the concertina you want to sell (maker, model, asking price and a picture or two, plus a willingness to answer reasonable questions about the concertina in question) are the best way for you to establish some credibility.

Ross Schlabach

My mistake. I relied on the "New Member" moniker below his name. Nevertheless, the rest of my comments stand and since he has been a member since 2004 (thanks Daniel), the IP has been on this forum long enough to know what is needed with a For Sale posting. Curiouser and curiouser!

Ross Schlabach

Hello All,

I am considering selling one of my concertina's. It is a C/G from one of the top manufacturers. I would rather handle this privately by personal email. If you are serious about getting a high quality instrument by one of the top manufacturers, please write me at info@marcblumberg.ca.

Thanks,

Marc

In this case, we should respect Marc's preference to "handle this privately by personal email".

Comments are not necessary.

If seriously interested, email him.

Geoffrey