Sign in to follow this  
psmooze

Wheatstone 55 Key Crane For Sale

Bought from Chris Algar in 2012 but we never really got along. I'm doing the Haydn dance now

so this one is just sitting here on the shelf. In Chris' words:

"It is a Wheatstone 55 key Crane No 35123. It has raised ebonised ends, metal buttons, steel reeds and 6 fold bellows plus the case that is pictured. It has just had a complete restoration with new pads, valves, straps and the woodwork .."

I"m looking for 1600 euro, which is less than what I paid for it. Appropriate gift to concertina.net

when sold through here. Pictures available on request -- couldn't attach them. As skype or gmail

call can be set up with interested parties.

p

Sent you a pm.

Bought from Chris Algar in 2012 but we never really got along. I'm doing the Haydn dance now

so this one is just sitting here on the shelf. In Chris' words:

"It is a Wheatstone 55 key Crane No 35123. It has raised ebonised ends, metal buttons, steel reeds and 6 fold bellows plus the case that is pictured. It has just had a complete restoration with new pads, valves, straps and the woodwork .."

I"m looking for 1600 euro, which is less than what I paid for it. Appropriate gift to concertina.net

when sold through here. Pictures available on request -- couldn't attach them. As skype or gmail

call can be set up with interested parties.

p

Ha, interesting. I sold that one to Chris. It was a nice instrument when I sold it but after a refresh it should be a really nice squeeze!