Wanted: Concertina Case

Chris Timson

I seem to have fewer concertina cases than I thought and need one for my new Jeffries 26 button G/D. Does anyone have one they want to sell? If it fits a Lachenal 30-button then it should do nicely.

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by Chris Timson

I got my box (with my G/D hybrid) from Marcus Music and its one of the best I have come across in the UK, bar bespoke makers. Marcus sells them separately as well. Have a day out there? Marcus is welcoming, at least he/they were to me when I visited (my wife had to drag me out after an hour or more of mardling and trying boxes) and subsequently at a distance and the historic house in whose grounds they are situated is worth a visit as well

Also have a look at Piano Covers on LIne, a friend of mine brought his box for his C/G Lachenal from them cheaper than Hobgoblin and in three different sizes.

Mike

I got my box (with my G/D hybrid) from Marcus Music and its one of the best.

A thought, definitely a thought, thanks.

Storm/pelican 2075

Looks like a good case but probably more than I need. Worth remembering for future though. Thanks.

If you would like an "Authentic Style" Jeffries case then try Harriet Havers in Newark ,yes thats Lincolnshire . I am sure that she is quite able to make you one. If you can't find her P M me for the details

That would also be more than I need, but again worth knowing about. Thanks.

Cheers all,

Chris

• 3 weeks later...