Mike Wild

I can go one better. Mike is definitely alive and well and, between unpacking, he's playing his tina. My wife and I had to go to funeral of a cousin of hers in Nottinghamshire last monday. Musician friends who live near Sheffield invited us to a session that evening, in a pub close to where they live. Mike found time to come to the session, as did another C.net member, Steve Freereeder. I had a chat with Mike afterwards and he's fine and settling in nicely in his new house.

Chris

Phew, that's good news. Mike was incredibly welcoming to me as a young university student and neophyte dance musician at the Hefts & Blades ceilidh club in Sheffield in the early 80s : when I saw the thread title i was worried something bad had happened. Hope the unpacking goes well!

Well, then best wishes to both "Wild" ones (who I had the pleasure to meet at Seaford resp. Lewes)!

And Michael doesn't have to worry about any housewarming party as to me since I'm definitely not around... :D

Edited by blue eyed sailor

And Michael doesn't have to worry about any housewarming party as to me since I'm definitely not around... :D

Well, you don't strike me as a "square", so what are you? :unsure:

Maybe that's due to my limited skills as a non-native speaker (reader, writer) of the English language, but you somehow posing me a riddle with your remark... :o

Whatever,I was referring to Gary's post...