Summer Courses?

owlgal

Time for me to sort out with Paul where to move the old static pages - I have maintained a yearly list of courses in the U.S, which was one of those pages. As for Europe, I'll defer to the experts there.

Ken

July brings the Willie Clancy Summer School in Miltown Malbay Clare, followed by the Joe Mooney Summer School in Drumshanbo Sligo, the Feakle Festival in Feakle Clare in August, and several other offings assuming Irish traditional music is what you wish to learn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you would like a break from the northern winter have a look at Music Under the Southern Cross. It is a traditional music school held in Australia in January. It is a live-in School providing full board that runs for one week. They have lessons in a variety of traditional instruments including the English Concertina. For more information go to the web site www.celt.com.au and follow the link to the School.

Catskills Irish Arts Week 2nd week of july is a very rich, high-quality week of classes and music. this year's tutors include Dymphna O'Sullivan & Edel Fox, both of west clare, and the program includes a special CD release party and tribute to galway concertina player Monsignor Charlie Coen...

Edited by ceemonster