Wheatstone C/g 30 Button Concertina

ben

The wooden ended Wheatstone is sold to a member of this forum. A donation will be ass soon as money is received.

I have posted two other concertinas as available for sale in a separate post. Thank you.

Edited by Ben

You would not be surprised if you had met Ben. Hint: his house in Canada is full of South African memorabilia.

And if you had met Ben you would know that he is a straight up guy who maintains his instruments in beautiful condition.

Don.

You would not be surprised if you had met Ben. Hint: his house in Canada is full of South African memorabilia.

And if you had met Ben you would know that he is a straight up guy who maintains his instruments in beautiful condition.

Don.

I've not met Ben, but, we've had long distant communication and transactions, in fact, The instrument I referred to was purchased from no other. Why, We're piraticly old friends. I always check out his offerings.

Edited by drbones

My post was not meant to imply that there is anything shady about the sale being offered. I think a very good concertina is being offered at a very good price. I have seen scammers copy legitimate ads to sell expensive goods that they don't even have, and that is what I suspected from the South African ad. I didn't realize that the seller has South African connections, and I apologize for bringing an unnecessary tangent to his post.