English Concertina Range?

Is there a guide somewhere online as to what the range is for various English concertinas? For instance, on sale right now at the Button Box are these, and frankly, I don't know exactly what half of them cover!

- 30-key treble

- 35-key treble

- 56-key extended treble

- 56-key tenor treble

- 64-key tenor/extended treble

And other of course there are the minor variations: 45-, 47-, 49-, and 50-key.

D

Is there a guide somewhere online as to what the range is for various English concertinas? For instance, on sale right now at the Button Box are these, and frankly, I don't know exactly what half of them cover!

- 30-key treble

- 35-key treble

- 56-key extended treble

- 56-key tenor treble

No time right now to either describe the terminology (of which there are in fact different versions/variants for some instruments, depending on who's doing the describing) or locate old posts that do so, but I think I can answer for those you've listed.

• - 30-key treble - from G below middle C up to first C above middle C, and lacking enharmonic accidental duplications
  • - 35-key treble - I don't see this on their web site, but I would assume a low note of G below middle C and a high note of C two octaves above middle C, with a full keyboard (including all the enharmonic duplicates)
  • - 56-key extended treble - four full octaves, from G below middle C to G four octaves higher
  • - 56-key tenor treble - four full octaves, from C below middle C to C three octaves above middle C
  • - 64-key tenor/extended treble - same as the above, but with an additional half octave on the top, going up to the next G

- 30-key treble

- 35-key treble

- 56-key extended treble

- 56-key tenor treble

No time right now to either describe the terminology (of which there are in fact different versions/variants for some instruments, depending on who's doing the describing) or locate old posts that do so, but I think I can answer for those you've listed.

• - 30-key treble - from G below middle C up to first C above middle C, and lacking enharmonic accidental duplications
  • - 35-key treble - I don't see this on their web site, but I would assume a low note of G below middle C and a high note of C two octaves above middle C, with a full keyboard (including all the enharmonic duplicates)
  • - 56-key extended treble - four full octaves, from G below middle C to G four octaves higher
  • - 56-key tenor treble - four full octaves, from C below middle C to C three octaves above middle C
  • - 64-key tenor/extended treble - same as the above, but with an additional half octave on the top, going up to the next G

Thanks Jim!