What Are Warning Points?

As long as it's not the other way round I wouldn't worry.

But seriouly, it's the same with me, and anyone else (with the exception of those with such point/s), I believe (you only see your own count).

Might serve as kind of a blame from above... B)

A feature of the Invision system. You would already know if you had any warning points, because our fearless leader would have had a little talk with you about a flame episode, etc. I let Paul take care of this end of things.

Music, ho!

Ken

I've got 1 warning point, which I got shortly after having asked what warning points are.

When I got in touch with Paul and asked why, his reply (having reassured me I hadn't actually done anything naughty) was basically that I'd asked about them, and so I now had one.

So I think it's like Fight Club - the first rule is, you never talk about Warning Points ....

Edited by Steve Mansfield

You would already know if you had any warning points, because our fearless leader would have had a little talk with you about a flame episode, etc.

Really? I thought Paul was the sort to keep such things private, rather than brand folks publicly with a scarlet letter (Warning), especially since warning points don't tell us why a person was warned.

But all along I've been thinking that it's a "feature" that we all -- even Paul -- would be better off without and that if there were a way to get rid of it, he would. Well, I guess that if it's true that we can only see our own warning points, then maybe it can be a useful reminder... but not if one can get warning points simply for asking what they are.

P.S. After posting the above, I'm still at 0 warning points. Let's see how long that lasts. ;)

Edited by JimLucas