In The Market For A Good English Concertina

Prospeaker

Hi

I have just got to the stage where I would like to purchase a decent English Concertina. I have a Lachenal beginner model and a cheap Stagi I play now and I am at the point of moving up.

I would be interested in a 48 button, I think it would be a baritone, with the first "C" on the left side. I am not technical I just love to play.

I have looked on various sites but wondered if any of you experienced people would be aware of anything.

I am in the USA

All the best

I have a Holmwood Tenor Treble English concertina for sale, handmade by Hamish Bayne if you might be interested. Range of Low C below middle C to C four octaves higher. Further information, pictures in the Buy/Sell forum here on this sight. Regards, John

Is this the one on E bay?

A link would be nice. I tried eBay's "advanced search" for the combination of "concertina" and "Holmwood", and it gave me results for (and only for) "concert in Hollywood". Then for the combination of "concertina" and "tenor" it gave me results for (and only for) "concertino" and "tenor". Sheesh!

A link would be nice. I tried eBay's "advanced search" for the combination of "concertina" and "Holmwood", and it gave me results for (and only for) "concert in Hollywood". Then for the combination of "concertina" and "tenor" it gave me results for (and only for) "concertino" and "tenor". Sheesh!

Jim, didn't the user "Johnnyconcertina" just refer to his advertisment in our Bye&Sell-Forum? I posted the link above... :ph34r:

Best wishes - Wolf

Jim, didn't the user "Johnnyconcertina" just refer to his advertisment in our Bye&Sell-Forum? I posted the link above... :ph34r:

Oh, I got that. But I was responding to "the one on eBay". I was wondering which "one" that was, since my searches didn't turn up anything that seemed to fit the description.