Well Known Farm Animal Playing Away'

The serial is co-produced in Germany... :ph34r:

Anglo-german ?

You said it! :D

Ah, that'll explain why the sheep baa in a different note when they're bungee-ing down from the tree than when they're bouncing back up again.

For an English system sheep, of course, the baa is the same on both the bungee and the bounce.

Ah, that'll explain why the sheep baa in a different note when they're bungee-ing down from the tree than when they're bouncing back up again.

For an English system sheep, of course, the baa is the same on both the bungee and the bounce.

Oooh that's bad, very bad. :P

The serial is co-produced in Germany... :ph34r:

Anglo-german ?

You said it! :D

Didn't notice that as yet - guess we're well on our way solving the riddle in its entirety... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just glady received my copies of 80 episodes (including "Save the Tree") from the UK.

What a nice and witty concertina-playing ball of wool he is... :)

Thank you once more Hendrik for bringing this back to my attention!

You're sure it's not just a Doppler effect?

After all, Sean has many fans. B)

I have to correct myself. The concertina-playing sheep is missing the wool on his head and thus not Shaun himself, who had just been manning the crow's nest.

Regarding the Doppler effect - Jim, this had kind of gone through my mind from the very beginning but it missed it however, until being enlightened by you! :)

Regarding the Doppler effect - Jim, this had kind of gone through my mind from the very beginning but it missed it however, until being enlightened by you! :)

Hmm. Could the difference between push and pull notes on the anglo really be a Doppler effect due to extremely rapid bellows movements in opposite directions? :unsure: :ph34r:

Hmm. Could the difference between push and pull notes on the anglo really be a Doppler effect due to extremely rapid bellows movements in opposite directions? :unsure: :ph34r:

Maybe it's just the good ear of a clay figure (or even the good clay mike?)... :D