Well Known Farm Animal Playing Away'

I seem to remember that there is a special place for these kind of pictures, so forgive me for placing it here. It was Joel, my harmonica playing associate, who pointed me to the link in Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/46908570

The fun starts at 1:30...

Thank you Henrik, you just made my day!

Will take my 'tina and work on Drowsy Maggie now, undoubtedly with a big smile on my face... :)

I'm familiar with Shaun in various other episodes, but I hadn't seen that one.

The same is true for me as well - I'm loving that serial due to its human, err... sheepy appeal... 423.gif

With me it hits very close to "home", as I sometimes help a friend who has more than 100 sheep, including some very definite "personalities". :)

But I haven't yet seen any of them playing concertina or other musical instruments (unless you count their rare use of their horns for percussion). B)

I'm familiar with Shaun in various other episodes, but I hadn't seen that one.

The same is true for me as well - I'm loving that serial due to its human, err... sheepy appeal... 423.gif

With me it hits very close to "home", as I sometimes help a friend who has more than 100 sheep, including some very definite "personalities". :)

But I haven't yet seen any of them playing concertina or other musical instruments (unless you count their rare use of their horns for percussion). B)

They're just relying on their voices, from the sweet to the profound... :D

....OK, Hubbie is all cranky from me giggling so loud in front of my computer. Thanks for sharing that one. Can we snap a "still" of the sheep playing the concertina?? I am no techno-geek. But wouldn't that be "fine art" ? Too rare. Shelly

Looks like a 10-button anglo miniature.

10 buttons and 10 folds! In the first image, he/she even has "concertina face", a nice touch, indeed.

Dare I speculate that this is the fabled Woolworth's model, designed for playing along the rows?

Are we going to fight over who gets to use that as an avatar???? Shelly

I thought about using one of them, and if I'd wanted to I might have already done so.

But since I changed my avatar very recently and you were the one asking for the stills I wouldn't mind you to use them for your own purpose... :)

Henrik wouldn't either, I believe...