Reccomended Repairer / Restorer Cheshire / Nw Area

Hi All

I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to a good restorer in my area (Cheshire / NW) to overhaul a 48 key English Lachenal - Its turn of the century from what I can gather (c. 1898) probably needs a retune to Concert pitch and a couple of the buttons need a seeing to

Thanks Folks!

Jan

The Hobgoblin shop on Oxford Road Manchester have a concertina repairer under contract, and they did a lovely job on my Wheatstone EC a few years ago - obviously the shop act as agents so don't reveal their ID but it was a quick turnaround and wasn't expensive.

Dave Elliot http://www.concertina-repair.org.uk/ literally wrote the book on repairing concertinas and is just over the Pennines in Sheffield. I took one look at the aforementioned book and decided that I'd always get work done by somebody like him who knows what they're doing.

What about Roy Whiteley at Accordion Magic? (www.accordionmagic.com). He's done some lovely repairs to concertinas which you can see on his website and he's in Knutsford

Alex West

The Hobgoblin shop on Oxford Road Manchester have a concertina repairer under contract, and they did a lovely job on my Wheatstone EC a few years ago - obviously the shop act as agents so don't reveal their ID but it was a quick turnaround and wasn't expensive.

Dave Elliot http://www.concertina-repair.org.uk/ literally wrote the book on repairing concertinas and is just over the Pennines in Sheffield. I took one look at the aforementioned book and decided that I'd always get work done by somebody like him who knows what they're doing.

Jan,

I am in Oughtibridge just a bit south of Stocksbridge easy access from the A628 (Woodhead Pass), phone me to discuss if cannot track anyone else down more local to yourself

Dave E