Sf Bay Area Players Gathering Sat 3/30

The next Bay Area concertina players gathering will be on Saturday March 30 from 2-5 pm at the home of a local player who lives in the East Bay near the Berkeley-Albany border. We're currently doing these about two or three times a year. Players of all types of concertina in any playing style at any skill level are welcome. For more information, sent me a pm or e-mail me at hrshsand "at" earthlink.net.

Coming up this Saturday!

The next Bay Area concertina players gathering will be on Saturday March 30 from 2-5 pm at the home of a local player who lives in the East Bay near the Berkeley-Albany border. We're currently doing these about two or three times a year. Players of all types of concertina in any playing style at any skill level are welcome. For more information, sent me a pm or e-mail me at hrshsand "at" earthlink.net.

Aaaaaiiiieeee! So close, and yet, so far. Your right here in the same state. But it's still over 200 miles. One way.

Is there anybody further north?