"horace Dancing"

Be sure and read the entire "About" section while listening ;)

"The dance movements have been deliberately avoided, as well as the handkerchief thrashing and stick clashing, since as a rank amateur it's just too difficult to do all that and play concertina at the same time."

I know Swineherd's Pay as "Shepherd's Hey" (mostly in the concert band version by Percy Grainger). Really nice playing and a great argument for use of the anglo concertina. I'm an EC player, but I really appreciate what you do the the Anglo.

I know Swineherd's Pay as "Shepherd's Hey" (mostly in the concert band version by Percy Grainger).

They are all parodies of traditional Morris Dance tunes.
The Rutting Girl = The Nutting Girl
Swineherd's Pay = Shepherd's Hey
Monster Willy = Constant Billy
Old Collins = Young Collins
Cuckoo Brain = Cukoo's Nest (I might be missing something there)
Each tune has the rhythm and general feel of the original, but is different, sometimes spookily so.
I daresay they'd make good Morris Dance tunes if they weren't already Horace Dance tunes.

yeah I figured that out later when I realized I knew 3 of the 5... Nice stuff... I think the rule should be something about not engaging fingers before the brain is engaged.... I suspect the Horace dancers would be upset if the Morris dancers stole their tunes. I wonder how the Boris dancers would feel about it. Or the Chorus dancers. Or...