Sign in to follow this  
Dawn

Clover Anglo

Hi folks,

I am considering purchasing a clover concertina. Because its being sold from outside of Ireland, I wont get the chance to play it before I commit to buying. Does anyone have one of these that I could have a little try of to see if it suits me.

I'm in the North but will be in Galway next weekend

Hello Dawn,

I saw a "Clover" Concertina in a music store in Kenmare, Co. Kerry. Kenmare is just south of Kilarney. The name of the store is the Sounz of Muzic. Their address is: 9 Henry Street, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland. The phone number is +353 64 6642268.

They are a dealer for Concertina Connections. If you are in the Kenmare area and go to the store, I'm sure they would let you have a go at the Clover. I played it a little. It seemed like a very nice concertina. Good Luck.

Graham

Hello Dawn,

I found another Concertina Connection dealer that is a little closer to Galway than Kenmare. It looks like they are about 60 miles from Galway.

I don't know if they have a Clover, but you could contact them to find out. I hope this will help. Good Luck.

Graham

Here is their information:

McNeill's Music Shop,

Address: Church Street, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare,

Tel: 065-708 5734,

Email: jmcneill@indigo.ie