Want Mccann Wooden Ends

Geoff Wooff

I would like a large MacCann Duet with Wooden ends... well non metal ends ..( I have one of those).

I've come to the conclusion that it would be nice to have an alternative tone for certain pieces.

Will consider anything from 57keys and larger but would prefer a 67+

Thanks, Geoff.

Geoff,

Bob Tedrow has (unless recently sold) a beautiful 81-b ebony wooden-ends Wheatstone Maccann in exceptional condition. Aeola, as I recall.

Lovely instrument which I have played and found delightful in every way except the Maccann layout.

Just couldn't Dirgify my head around it.

Dan

Edited by danersen

Geoff,

Bob Tedrow has (unless recently sold) a beautiful 81-b ebony wooden-ends Wheatstone Maccann in exceptional condition. Aeola, as I recall.

Lovely instrument which I have played and found delightful in every way except the Maccann layout.

Just couldn't Dirgify my head around it.

Dan

Thanks for the tip Dan,

I will contact Bob Tedrow, if I do not find something a little closer to home. It would be nice to visit a prospective purchase if at all possible.

Geoff.

Thanks for the tip Dan,

I will contact Bob Tedrow, if I do not find something a little closer to home. It would be nice to visit a prospective purchase if at all possible.

Geoff

Are there no non-stop flights from Paris to Birmingham?

Rather ironic that he's located so close to "Birmingham."

Are there no non-stop flights from Paris to Birmingham?

I really don't know... that would be the easy way I guess... but I am trying to avoid flying if at all possible because I overdosed on that method of transport back in the '80s when I lived in Australia and would visit Ireland every almost every year...

The Train from here to almost anywhere in Europe should be a one day journey at the Max. Ho Hum... the joys of being a senior citizen :mellow: